Combining form, function and fashion, the Transition Gown is three gowns in one as it can be worn as a maternity dress, labor and delivery gown and nursing dress. While the original Pretty Pushers gowns are used for giving birth, the Transition Gown is reusable and transitions as you do through pregnancy, labor and post-delivery. The gown adjusts to your ever changing body with Pretty Pushers’ unique design and is hospital approved. The new Cap Sleeve transition gown incorporates all the smart design aspects of the original labor gown, but in a more wearable way than ever! ALL THREE IN ONE: Maternity Dress, Labor and Delivery Gown, and Nursing Gown Available in sizes S-XL 97% cotton/3% Spandex Machine Wash and Dry Made in the USA
Solid Cap Sleeve Transition Gowns
Pretty Pushers Transition Gowns are more defined in size, ranging from Small - 3XL.
NOTE: Customer Feedback Research shows that this gown fits slightly on the large side. If you are undecided between two sizes, pick the smaller of the two.
- *97% Cotton/ 3% Spandex
- Expands to fit contours at every stage of pregnancy
Labor and Delivery Gown
- Snaps completely down the back for IV or epidural placement and to save the underside of the garment during birth.
- Hidden frontal opening for Electronic Fetal Monitors
- Stretchy cross-wrap top can be pulled down for immediate skin-to-skin after birth
- Accommodates discreet breastfeeding
- Cross-wrap top provides shape and support
- Perfect shape to allow for nursing bras and/or nursing pads